Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Kicks and Kimonos!

Hi Fashionistas!

Since fall has arrived (happy fourth day of fall everyone), it is harder to dress chic and glamorous than it was in the summer. On cold, breezy days, a cute pair of shorts and strapped sandals just won't cut it anymore.



This outfit incorporates two of my favorite fall items, my new, heavenly BEARPAW Octavias and my floral kimono! Yes, the kimono is mostly worn in the summer...you know, with a crop top and shorts? I am sure you have seen a picture of that combo somewhere on Instagram at some point. However, I am still going to use and abuse mine this fall. I have wanted a kimono since the day I saw one on a fashion account on Instagram. I bought mine from Mandees for only $10! It was a total steal and is exactly what I was looking for...floral, silky, and colorful!

I threw it over a black tank top (Forever 21 $2) and skinny jeans (PacSun). For the accessories, I wore a black leather/gold necklace (Forever 21 $8) and gold bangles. The best part of the outfit, however, had to be these BEARPAW Octavia shoes (FIND HERE! )! You know how it feels to walk on clouds? I do, now. :)

I have received so many compliments already! Even my mom loved them! Since birth she would not let my sisters or I buy a shoe that was not comfortable believing that it would mess up our joints (thank you momma). She approved these shoes to the max and told my sisters to buy a pair of their own. I totally agree, the interior is surrounded by faux fur on the bottom, sides, and top! That's something you cannot get even with the most expensive shoes. I would definitely consider buying a pair for this fall (comes in three different colors and prints) !


Hope you enjoyed! And thank you BEARPAW for sending me these lovely pair of Octavia HERE. I seriously will treasure these forever! 


2 comments:

  1. hey there.. i have been a regular visitor to your blog and love all your posts.. I have been wondering lately what should I buy for my next pair of shoes (something trendy and comfortable) .. now i know ~ thanks and keep sharing.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, thank you for visiting my blog...it really means a lot!
      But yes, these shoes are so comfortable and durable. You definitely will not be wasting your $ if you purchase a shoe from BEARPAW. I purchased my first pair of snow boots from them and they lasted 5 years (my choice to get rid of them) even in the crazy Northern winter :)

      Delete