Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tuesday Tips 25: Biggest, Baddest, Boldest Lashes!

LATE TIP TUESDAY! I am sorry for this late post, school is currently taking over my life.

Hi Beauties!

Today, I want to discuss mascara...my favorite makeup item!
I personally love Estée Lauder's mascaras, many of their mascaras come with long brushes with millions of tiny nooks to lengthen and thicken each lash. Unfortunately, with it's hefty price tag, I made a once in a lifetime purchase. However, I found a way to achieve the same results for a fraction of the cost!



Keep your old favorite makeup brush! 

To achieve the same results with my Maybelline Rocket mascara from the drugstore, I kept the mascara wand from the Estée Lauder mascara (cleaned, of course), and use it with the Rocket's fluid!
Works the same for less than fourth of the cost! I hope this helps you achieve your biggest, baddest, boldest lashes!


No comments:

Post a Comment