Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Falling (In Love With) Trousers!

Hi Fashionistas!

I constantly find myself throwing on leggings and a bulky t-shirt quickly before heading out to class in the morning. I admit, my dress game has not been at it's best this semester. I tend to always purge all the "snoozes" from my alarm clock before having to rush to class.


If I miraculously wake up early and chipper, I flirt with the idea of dressing cute, but only if the outfit is easy and comfortable. And to me, nothing says "I'm cute and comfy as can be," than a handy pair of trousers!


I wear trousers year-round, in the spring, summer, fall, and even during the winters when I am lounging at home! Today, I put together two looks that set two different vibes while incorporating the same colors, accessories, and trousers.

These particular trousers were only $7 at H&M! I have said this before, but if you are at the mall browsing, take 5 minutes and actually check out what H&M has to offer. These trousers were so affordable but two weeks later they were listed for full price, again. H&M goes about their pricing in a very strange way, so it's definitely worth a stop-by if you have time.

Warm Fall Day:

For a "warm fall day" look, I tucked a white top (H&M 2/$10) into the trousers and accessorized with a light neutral/peach necklace (Deb's $7), gold and brown bracelets (my mom's from the 80's), and brown wedges (Payless $15)!





Chillier Fall Day:

This outfit resembles something I would wear to lunch with my friends on a cooler fall day. I kept the same base and accessories from the "Warm Fall Day" outfit, just adding a fedora and a tied white sheer top (H&M $18) to divert from the summer theme and add a little protection against the cool breeze.


I hope you liked this post! Mix and match different items to get more bang for your buck and always stay alert for good deals!




1 comment:

  1. The necklace and those pants are TO - DIE!

    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete