Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Tips 28: Safer Candle Craze!

Do you live in a student apartment that you are scared to burn down with your candles? But, do you still light your candles anyway? Well stop putting yourself at risk and use this tip....

Okay, that sounded like an advertisement, but today's tip will come handy for all of you candle lovers! At school, in my rented apartment, I never will light a candle. I am paranoid that against the odds, it would be my apartment building to catch on fire because of my dumb holiday candle. 
Instead, I use a candle warmer or an electric coffee cup warmer. Essentially, both tools are the same. My sister uses an electric coffee cup warmer for her candles, and I use a candle warmer. It has many benefits than having to physically light a candle: 

1.) No matches, just a simple switch
2.) Wax melts quicker and fully to release a stronger aroma in the air 
3.) No flame, no stress.

I bought my candle warmer at A.C Moore for $5, and that was without their weekly coupons. Definitely invest in one so you can start burning those apple cider, pumpkin, and leaves candles! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment