Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

August Favorites!

Hi Be-you-tifuls! 

I cannot believe it is already September 8th! School started but I was still in the mindset that summer was going to continue forever.. :( 

August was a good month for me. I fell in love with new product. Fell in love again with old products. I thought I would share my August beauty and fashion favorites with you :)



1.) Black Skorts: This was one of those new trends that I latched onto quick! The look of the skort differs from formal shorts and skirts but incorporates the same comfort and class.
ON SALE AT ZARA HERE

2.) Kate Spade New York "Gramercy Grand" Bracelet Watch: I received this for my 19th birthday back in November. However, I have fell in love with it this past month and wore it almost every day in August. It's sleek thin band goes with all looks, formal or casual.
HERE - Similar

3.) Beauty Blender: The best beauty related purchase in my life. At first I was anti-beauty blender because of the price ($20), but it has been an amazing product and play a large role in a flawless makeup look.
HERE

4.) Maybelliene Rocket: I am a mascara junkie and I used to wear this mascara often in the past but I had forgotten about it while I was sampling 90 others. However, thankfully, I just came back to it this past month and have sworn to never cheat on it ever again!
HERE

5.) Sock bun: Do I need to even explain? I am obviously obsessed with it as it takes my hair from drab to fab in 2 seconds.

6.) BEARPAW Blossom Wedges: When BEARPAW first shipped these wedges to me, I never imagined that I would be obsessed with them. They are obviously cute shoes but are importantly super lightweight, comfortable, and compliment so many outfits with a pastel touch!
HERE

What were your favorites from the month of August? I would love to hear and check out new products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment