Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Goodbye For Now...!

Dear My Fall Fashionistas!

BREAKING NEWS! I wore boots to class a few days ago...say what?! Did summer leave without saying bye to me? Since I never got a proper closure with the best season of the year, I wanted to say "bye" by posting my last shorts/skorts outfit(s).

Two weeks ago, I posted a casual fun outfit with my skorts and today, I want to wrap up my obsession by posting two more outfits to show you the wide range of looks you can get with the same pair of skorts!



1.) All Glitter Everything! 

As I said in my "Swinging In Skorts!" post, you can find skorts almost anywhere but I bought this pair from Forever 21 for only $18! I paired them with a glitter shirt from The Limited ($16-20 on sale) and a blue/copper necklace (Macy's $5). The top and the necklace incorporated a nice balance and jazz in my outfit. Together, they took the look to a "formal" level without forcing me to wear a frilly shirt or a huge statement necklace to achieve it.

To finish the look with a bang, I wore my black strapped heels (Marshall's $18) to extenuate my legs and a matching black/gold bow cross body.





2.) All Black Everything!

Whenever a piece of clothing is a huge trend, my friends have a misconception and believe they have to concoct an out-of-the-world outfit to do it justice. Fortunuately, they are clueless and it is not true!

This last outfit is simple, cute, and out-of-the-world effortless! I wore a normal black tank top from Forever 21($2) to create a unicolor outfit so I could incorporate color through my loud multi-colored sandals. I received so many compliments on this outfit because of it's simplicity and on top of that, whenever you wear a fedora, it's just immediately cute! :)




Hopefully by now I have brainwashed (nicely persuade) you all to buy a pair! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment