Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday Tips 22: Get Rid Of White Deodorant Stains!

Hello Girls!
You know what sucks? White deodorant marks on your dark shirt right before you head out for the day. No matter how carefully I try to put on my shirt, I always end up with white stripes going down the sides of it. However, I have finally found a method to end the madness!

If you know me, you know that I love the hidden talents of a dryer sheet, and one of it's talents is actually getting rid of white deodorant marks! I have tried this method many times and it works amazingly. Simply take a dryer sheet and rub it against the stain gently and in no time (practically 6 seconds) the stain will disappear!


No more last minute outfit changes and to be honest, you should just carry a dryer sheet everywhere...it's a serious beauty weapon!


No comments:

Post a Comment