Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

"I Want To Be The One To Walk In The Sun..."

Hey Fashionistas!

To make a statement while walking down the street, there is nothing more that I like than bold colors and show-stopping prints. Dressing in a one piece patterned clothing, whether it's a maxi dress, jumpsuit, or dress, is one of my favorite looks.





I love this dress that I found from Macy's ($20) last year! It is something that is proper enough to wear to work but chic enough to wear out in the town to a friend's birthday dinner. The itty bitty dress hanging in your closet is not the only dress that can make you feel glamorous. Branch out and purchase a dress like this that will indefinitely flatter your body type and look original.

I actually had a lot of fun putting together this look. For jewelry, I wore gold and blue bracelets from Macy's ( $5 when they had their MyStyle brand), a gold watch (Kate Spade NY), and a light taupe bag with gold detailing (Steve Madden). To stay true to the casual, yet feminine theme, I slipped on my brown wedges from Payless ($17), which seemed to wrap the whole outfit up to perfection.






I hope you enjoyed the post! But on another note, please take a moment of silence to remember the tragedy that struck our nation 13 years ago and to remember all the lives that were lost.... #neverforget


No comments:

Post a Comment