Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Tips 23: Celebrity Chef's Favorite DIY Exfoliator!

Hi Beauties!

Many of you may know who Giada De Laurentiis is. But for those who do not, she is the host of Food Network's daytime cooking show "Giada At Home". Even though I personally cannot cook a proper meal to save my life, I am obsessed with her! She is always so poise, stylish, successful, and even serves as Clairol's celebrity ambassador! With her hectic schedule as a stunning chef, writer, host, and entrepreneur, she still has great DIY tricks up her apron (hahah get it?).


A few weeks ago, I was watching an interview where she was promoting the opening of her new restaurant. During the interview, she also shared some of her favorite skin products and a recipe for an exfoliator. As I was clearly sitting around, doing nothing, I thought I would give it a try.....
Ladies and Gents, I was surprised and highly satisfied!

Ingredients: 
1/3 cup Baking Soda
1/4 cup Olive Oil
A Bit of Salt

Mix all the ingredients together until it is a granular plush texture. It's so fun to touch, actually! I used it on my feet and legs to remove all the dead skin cells. Shaving can create a lot of wear and tear on your skin, this scrub will help soften up the skin and open up the ingrown hair pores you may have.









No comments:

Post a Comment