Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Pinks & Printed!

Hi Beauties!

Happy Friday! This week long separation between us was getting to me! I knew I had to post ASAP to ease my mind. Luckily, I get to talk about one of my favorite summer outfits today!

This outfit truly represents everything I started The College Catwalk for. It embodies a combination of chic, fun, and affordable...a trifecta every college girl dreams of!



When I wore this outfit, I played a little guessing game with my friend and had her guess where I got each piece and how much it cost. Let's just say that she lost...terribly! It's almost like she didn't even know my bargain savvy ways!

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Marshalls ($16)
Shoes: Payless (Brand: Fioni $16 - so comfortable, flat feet approved!)
Clutch: American Eagle Outfitters ($7)
Earrings: Forever 21 ($4)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Bracelet: Rocksbox (Brand: Loren Hope)

Use the code "xoxocollegecatwalk" for a free month! It won't charge you a dime! 





The perfect thing about this dress is various ways you can wear it. I can see it paired with a denim jacket, a leather jacket, a bulky off the shoulder sweater or even tucked inside a skirt! The best thing is that it will stand out in every look and make a statement because of the colors and print.




I hope you enjoyed this post! See ya soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment