Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Four The Fourth!

Hi Girls!

Can you believe we are already in the month of July?!

I will be posting my 4th of July outfit tomorrow, but in all reality there are so many ways to style a fabulous outfit for America's birthday! The 4th of July is a holiday that does not restrict us to dress a certain way. You can be as classy, creative, or crazy as you want to be! It is not like St. Patty's day where college towns are covered in green Mardi Gras beads, green shirts, and stickers!

With the celebration only a couple days away, I thought I would share 4 SIMPLE outfit ideas that you can use when you are styling your outfit!







I hope you enjoyed my outfit creations! I had so much fun doing this post! Have a great and safe fourth! 



No comments:

Post a Comment