Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat : Radiant Eyes!

#8

How can I stop waking up with puffy eyes every morning?
Raise the level of your head by sleeping with more than one pillow to prevent fluid retention around your eyes.

How can I get radiant eyes without using chemicals?
I have read that for centuries, since the Mayan civilization age, people have placed slices of avocado under the yes to reduce puffiness and deliver essential fatty acids to the area.

Is there anything in my kitchen that i can use to remove eye makeup?
This is something that I have wanted to know for so long! Whenever I go to a friend's or family member's house I always forget to pack my eye makeup remover serum. However, I have found that using a cotton ball wet from warm water with a few drops of olive oil works fabulously! Just gently wipe your eyes, remember not to tug!



No comments:

Post a Comment