Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: No More Bad Hair Days!

#7
Is there a quick fix for lank hair?
Boost your locks by applying a little white wine vinegar while you're in the shower. Leave it in for a couple of minutes and rinse.

How do I tame flyaway hair in a hurry?
Pass a dryer sheet or a silk scarf over your hair.

How can I cover greasy roots?
Forget the dry shampoo as it is hard to carry it in your handbag. However you can use some loose powder from your make-up bag instead. The powder should be close to the color of your hair, so this may work for the girls with lighter colored hair. For those with dark hair, carry around a matte eyeshadow close to the color of your hair. These powders will help soak up the excess oil.

How can I de-frizz my hair when I run out of serum?
Try rubbing some of your usual hand cream or lip balm into your palms, then smooth over your hair to flatten stray ends and banish frizz.

1 comment: