Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!


It is the most wonderful time of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of my favorite sales of the entire year! It graces us with it's presence every July! I love to mark it's start date so I can stalk it as soon as it is posted at midnight.

Here is why it is so amazing:

Nordstrom puts the new upcoming fall merchandise on sale, right away! You will bring brands on sale that never usually go on sale! When the sale is over, the prices go back to their full price for a very long time, until they hit clearance. Another great feature of the sale are the Nordstrom exclusive, special edition beauty items!

Before a big sale like this, you should know the details! But worry not, for I have researched everything for you!

First off, all stores will open earlier on the first day of the sale! Check out the hours of your local Nordstrom, you may be able to get there early and beat the crowd.

July 9th-16 Early Access for Nordstrom Reward Members. A "Reward Member" means that you have a Nordstrom credit card that you will have to use at the time of your purchase during these dates. Nordstrom will also have "Members Only Exclusives" sale from the 9th to the 16th for those that are members. You can open a Nordstrom debit or credit at Nordstrombank.com

July 9th-19th Double points for card holders

July 17-August 2nd Sale is open to the public, like me!

How I shop the sale:

1. I always go online to Nordstrom.com before going to the store. Stores do not carry everything that they do online and it is faster to browse on the computer, without a crowd of people.

2. If there is something that I have wanted, I order it right away before I continue to browse. I seen my desired items sell out right in front of my very eyes before, so NEVER AGAIN!

3. I think about my wardrobe essentials? Do I need anything? New boots? A tote bag?

4. To find my essentials, I use filters and only shop the sale, first. There is no need to waste time looking at a pair of $500 boots when you can't afford it, ya know?

5. When I have found everything that I "need", it is time to relax and look at the new trends for all. If I fall in love with something super trendy, I buy it right at that moment! Nordstrom always has free shipping and returns, so I can return it later if I decide not to keep it.

6. After putting a dent in my wallet from this crazy online shopping, I go to the stores when I have time. It is nice to browse and try things on which I cannot do online.

Oh, wait! Did you know there is a sneak peek catalog? View it HERE. It is just a preview but still something to get you excited in the meantime!

I will post my sale favorites next week! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment