Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: Emergency Stain Removers!

#6
How can I remove deodorant marks from my clothes?
This has happened to every girl, at least once or 5 billion times! Do not splash yourself with water because it will only create enormous sweat-like patches. Use a facial cleaning wipe instead to remove them instantly.

How can I remove the stains from my white jeans or shorts in a hurry?
Don't even think about using a wet toilet tissue! Have a small piece of white chalk in your handbag whenever you are wearing them for emergency touch-ups until you have time to wash them.

How can I remove old armpit stains from my tops?
This can be super stressful but if done correctly, you won't even need to go to the dry cleaners. Rub a paste of baking soda and water onto the stain before washing the top as directed. Just make sure to wipe the paste off before throwing the top into the wash.

1 comment: