Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your loved ones! I am spending the weekend at my cousin's house in North Carolina. As everyone is playing Clue right now, I thought I would take a break and put up a post for you.



As promised in my last post, I wanted to share this year's outfit for the fourth! Be sure to check out my last post where I shared four different styling ideas for today's festivities.

My favorite part of this outfit are the shorts! I bought these high waisted shorts from J.Crew and they seriously fit as if they were made for me! I am obsessed with the white and blue stripes, could not be more perfect for this holiday! With the shorts, I paired a simple white tube top and accessorized with my Dooney & Bourke crossbody and a red gem Alex and Ani for that perfect pop of red.



Keeping everything else neutral, I slipped on a white Kate Spade watch and my new pair of BEARPAW Cindy sandals |HERE|. Comfort, ease, and light was the goal of the outfit and I think it was achieved!





No comments:

Post a Comment