Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Favorite Drugstore Lip Colors: Winter Edition!

Hi Beauties!

Whose college in the northeast canceled classes today?! Not mine! In Philly, we barely got a coating of snow despite the predictions of a ginormous blizzard. Thank you for that, meteorologists.

Yesterday, during my snow day in, I did what I do best...avoided studying and rearranged my makeup organizer. [Side note: If you are in need of an acrylic makeup organizer, visit Ross or Marshalls. I got a 3-drawer organizer for only $13 and it looks better than the $40 ones online.]

Towards the end of organizing, I reached the most fun part, my lipsticks! Though, I probably wear lipsticks less than 5 days a month, I have acquired trillions! A few are from Sephora, but the rest are from my favorite drugstore brands!

Since, we are clearly in the midst of winter, I organized accordingly. Deep reds and purples in the front, and the bright corals in the back, which I will revisit in the springtime. As soon as Halloween passes on the 31st, ladies start busting out the dark polishes, and the "smokey eye" seems to become super popular again. This is because makeup seems to get darker as the weather gets cooler.

Purchasing high end lipsticks for every season can be very costly and I personally love my drugstore lipies! Down below are a list of my personal favorites...enjoy!


Revlon Cosmetics

ColorBurst Matte Balm $9 : Shameless & Striking




Jesse's Girl Cosmetics 

Liquid Glass Lip Gloss $5 : Mellow Drama


Maybelline Cosmetics 

Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color $8 : Vibrant Mandarin & Electric Orange



Maybelline Cosmetics

Color Sensational Lip Color $8: Fifth Avenue Fuchsia


Nyx Cosmetics

Soft Matte Lip Cream $6 : Copenhagen &Transylvania


Stay warm! 



No comments:

Post a Comment