Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Spotted Something Warm And Cozy!

Hi Fashionistas!

After the holidays, all I want to do is tie my hair up, lay on the couch, watch movies all day, and eat leftovers...I love to eat! However, I still had some last minute holiday shopping to do a few days ago and had to force myself to take a trip to the mall.


I had to stop myself from walking out of the house in my onesie! It was so tempting, but save your rugged clothes for the house or the gym, girls! To quickly get ready, look presentable, and get out of the house ASAP before the traffic, I tied my hair in a low messy bun and slipped this outfit on.




Even though there was no snow in sight, the temperature was too low for my liking. I slipped on my thick long sleeved black shirt (Marshalls $11) over my warm and thick Costco leggings. Trying to stay cute and warm is pretty difficult, but there is not a better piece of clothing for the job than a bold printed sweater or coat. I bought this tan/black spotted sweater a few weeks ago from Marshalls ($20) and I love the way it flares, feels, and looks.


Before I ran out the house with my black cross-body, I put on my gold watch (Kate Spade) and a few Alex and Ani bracelets. For shoes, I kept it shopping spree appropriate and wore a pair of BEARPAW's Womens Knit Tall HERE. Comfort is the key when you are fighting through crowds, but with this outfit and shoes, I was prepared to conquer the mall!




Hope you enjoyed! Stay warm! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater! So cute! (:
    <3
    Olivia
    oliviasheastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete