Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

11 Degrees and Counting...!

Hi Everyone!

I officially started spring semester today and though it was raining cats and dogs, the temperature has been way below my age for my liking! It was cold before but now I dread going outside! If there was a fire, I would probably consider staying in...I know, it's sad! With only one snowfall, I don't understand how it can be so cold outside.


As soon as Christmas rolled around, I made sure I had all my winter must-haves in order . For today's post, I wanted to show you the one true pairing that I cannot conquer the cold days without, my furry red coat (Marshalls $25) and Isabella BEARPAW boots (HERE).

Winter accessories are the hardest to shop for, you only want to buy the trendiest gear but also want them to serve the goal to keep you warm. This year I traded in my bulky plush jacket and ugly snow boots for these two items. It was almost hard for me to believe that something so cute could actually keep me warm!



The Isabella boots are the most reliable, comfortable, and warm snow boots I have owned in a very long time. The length and weight of the boots are ideal! They keep the snow out of my socks, assure that I keep my balance on ice, protect me from the arctic chills for hours on end. Definitely invest in winter gear that will not only last you this winter, but the next. Check out stores like Marshalls, Sears, and JC Penny for trendy winter accessories that will last you years to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment