Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Punam's Must Try: Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Hi Beautifuls!

My name is Punam and I am a face cleanser junkie...

And today, I want you to say "hello" to my ride or die face cleanser! 

I love to purchase random cleansers, masks, and treatments on impulse but, I keep going back to my Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. This face cleanser comes to the rescue when I am most frustrated with my unpredictable skin. It is flawless one day, but can make me want to run and hide the next.

This Biore face wash deep cleans your pores for visibly glowing and healthy skin. If I faithfully use it for three continuous days, I see my breakouts decrease and my skin feels smoother and healthier. It gives a nice cooling sensation while deep cleaning, taking off all makeup buildup that you may have. Though it does not specify that it removes makeup, it usually removes most of my makeup in one wash.
 
For those with blackhead issues, this cleanser is especially calling your name!

I have persuaded many of my family members to try this cleanser, and not only did they purchase their own...they almost finished mine! :) Retailing for $6-8, it is definitely worth it for the job it accomplishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment