Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Punam's Must Try: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation

Hi All!

I have raved about this product before and I am going to do it once again! It has become a saving grace for me these past couple months and I must share all the details with you.

During the last few weeks of school, my skin broke out to a point which I would call "no point of return". I am so thankful that I had this foundation under my belt for the holidays. My skin was so bad that I saw acne trends that I had never seen before. 



Kat Von D has done an amazing job when she was developing this product! It is full coverage foundation that covers all the horrible scars, craters, and dyspigmenation that I currently suffer. I have spoken to numerous artists at Sephora and they all tell me the same thing, "Oh you want full coverage? Yeah, Kat Von D's Lock-it tattoo foundation is the best out there!" 

Check it out for yourself. It is a $34 bottle, and though that may seem like a steep price, it is not compared to the usage that will come out of it. I purchase less than two bottles a year! I used to purchase at least 5 bottles of the Revlon Colorstay foundation which ended up costing more in the end without the same glorious payoff.

Stores like Sephora will give you a small sample you can try before you purchase! Hope this helps. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment