Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Hi Beauties!

Nothing has changed from last week, we are still in a winter wonderland! Today was groundhog's day, and seeing the groundhog's shadow, it was predicted that we will have another six weeks of winter, so I guess nothing will be changing for a while.

But, I'm not complaining since pictures look way better when they are taken in the snow. :)


In my previous post, I wrote about how easy it is to jazz up any winter outfit with certain accessories. Today, I wanted to show you one of my all time favorite winter accessories, my tan knitted headband (or head wrap, whatever you want to call it)! I used to have a horrible relationship with headbands like these, it made my hair look flat and dull but with shorter hair, I love them!


If your ears are super-duper cold sensitive, like mine, purchase a headband knitted and thick! This one is a winner to me because it is pretty with it's small bling, yet keeps me warm on hours on end. I basically scored a trendy accessory and winter necessity in one perfect little band.




This one is from Khols, but you can get one almost anywhere. I am currently contemplating whether I should collect them in all colors...I just can't resist! In this case in particular, it balanced the outfit on top, complimenting the sweater (Marshalls) and booties. For a fun colored piece, I cozied up under my burnt orange peacoat (Forever 21) and accessorized with a pair of fleece lined tights and a pearl/stone necklace (Forever 21).




I hope you all have a great week! 





















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look. I really love your style and you are so gorgeous, dear !
    Love your blog. Would you like to follow each other ?
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete