Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Punam's Must Try: LypSyl Intense Protecion LypMoisturizer Honeyberry

Hi Beautifuls! 

Here is another "Punam's Must Try"! This lip moisturizer has been very near and dear to my heart for a very long time.M y lips tend to get extremely dry and dehydrated, especially during the night. I tried all the lip balms in the world but I needed something that would moisturize my lips and seals in all the ridiculous cracks and chaps permanently.

I went to Rite Aid one day after class last year (btw Rite Aid is my favorite drugstore, ever) and picked up LypSyl's Intense Protection lip moisturizer. At first glance, I was attracted to the slim packaging, the cute little bee on the side, and the fact that it said "beeswax". 

From the second I applied it on my lips, my life has never been the same! My lips felt smoother than they had ever before and no matter how wide I smiled, my lips would not crack. The one and only negative about this product is the smell, it takes a bit to get use to. But I promise, five minutes after applying, you will forget about the beeswax smell and simply enjoy the moisture. 

This product retails for ~$3 at Walmart and Rite Aid! Try it out for yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment