Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!

Hi Pretty Gals!

A few weeks ago I was sent a product by a new social media friend from the blogging world. This product was something that I had been eager to try, but skeptical to be sponsored for. If you follow beauty gurus and makeup artists on Instagram, you have most certainly heard of the Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara. 

I was a bit hesitant on trying it because I could not bring myself to believe all the dramatic pictures and beyond stellar claims. When I was sent the product, I decided to try it out a few times on myself, before I reviewed it. I did not want to promote something that I did not truly like. However, after having it for 2 weeks, I can honestly say that I love it! It's great and as long as you use it right, you will love it too!


Here is the breakdown: 
You get two (2) tubes in a quilted black case (almost looks like a sunglasses case). The longer tube is a Transplanting Gel and the other tube is filled with the Natural Fibers. Don't worry, the layering process is not brain surgery. First you apply the Transplanting Gel, then the Natural Fibers, and then the Transplanting Gel once again to lock the fibers in. Repeat a few times until you reach your desired look.

The Natural Fibers add length and volume to your lashes (almost like extensions), while the Transplanting Gel solidifies them and acts as a wet base for the Natural Fibers to adhere to. My lashes looked significantly longer but WARNING; if you apply too much your lashes will end up looking clumpy and like spider legs. Apply with a light hand and the rest will fall into place! The mascara retails for $29 but it is worth every penny as it gives you more product than many high-end mascaras!

Get your own lashtastic mascara from my contact Toni Friedly

Below are Before and After pictures of my two friends and I. I wanted to show you the same great effect it makes on people of different ethnicities.


ME: Applied (Left), Bare (Right)


 JESS: Applied (Left), Bare (Right)


ASHLEY: Applied (Right), Bare (Left)


I hope you give this mascara a try! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment