Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

She Is Green With(out) Envy!

Hi Beauties!




This is my "Hey, let's go for a walk & and grab some lunch, but look presentable" kind of outfit! I wish I could make that the title of this post because that was the honest truth behind this look. I went back to Philadelphia last week and my friend wanted to hang out during the day, before we met up with other friends at night. I was sitting on my bed and watching Netflix before I realized that I only had 35 minutes to take a shower and get ready!

During a crunch time like this, fake it till you make it! Do not spend too much time on things that would only make subtle differences in your OOTD. Instead, my game plan is to ONLY attack the 4 major areas --> feet, legs, torso, and head/neck. If you throw something on each of these areas, you will always be dressed to the fullest!



I assembled my entire outfit around these shorts I got from J. Crew (best purchase, ever)! For the bulk of the torso, I did not have too much time to find a top that was patterned or detailed, so I opted for this bright white top from Marshalls ($13). For the neck, I was certain that a matching necklace with the shorts (Charming Charlie $6) would look help me look "put together".



After throwing on those items and putting on my makeup, I was done! All I had to do was throw on my Sperrys, my go-to gold watch, and a bright small bag (Marshalls $20) before I headed out the door.




When time is of the essence, follow the 4- area game plan! It works everytime. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment