Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: Skin Situations!

#3

How do I know which exfoliator is right for me?

March the particles in your scrub to the size of your pores. A chunky exfoliator is good for those with large pores while something smaller and more subtle will do for smaller pores.

What is the best way to treat my sensitive skin gently?

I have sensitive skin like many of you. The smallest change in my skin care routine will cause a week long breakout! If your skin is sensitive, do not use products with astringents such as menthol and alcohol, never splash very hot water on your face, and avoid facials that include steaming or extraction (squeezing the pores. Also avoid rough scrubs or abrasive cleansing lochs and always pat, rather than rub, your face dry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment