Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Flirty Florals!

Hi Fashionistas!

Florals and shift dresses scream "SUMMER" to me! I just love that airy feminine feel that the combo delivers. I believe a shift dress could look great on any girl, especially if it is patterned. On a day that you are not feeling your best, it can hide your figure and serve as a statement piece in your look to help you look your best!



I purchased this shift dress |HERE| from Tobi.com ($27) and fell in love with it soon after. A great thing about the Tobi website is the 50% off (for first time customers) & the return policy (free returns)!



The main reason I love this dress, aside from it's pattern and colors, is because I can wear it during the day and into the night by switching out the accessories! It gives you more bang for your buck and saves your time getting dressed.




For this look, I accessorized the dress with a pair of black leather booties (Sears $25) and a navy blue purse (DKNY) to compliment the color of the flowers in the dress. For the other jazz, I toss on a cute brown hat, studs, and a simple watch. As I wanted the dress to do most of the talking, I realized that less was more with this look.

For a night look, I would simply just throw on a pair of black strapped heels, a few bracelets, and small statement earrings...oh yeah, and ditch the hat!





No comments:

Post a Comment