Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: Tame That Hair!

#2

How can I untangle my unruly hair?

A Tangle Teezer is your best bet! You can purchase a brush from the actual Tangle Teezer brand, or a simple one from your Ross or Marshalls. It claims to be able to undo the trickiest knots in wet or dry hair without causing breakage. I use mine everyday! 

How can I blow-dry my flyway hair smooth?

All hairdryers are not the same! Use an ionic dryer, which releases a stream of charged ions to surround the hair and help precent a buildup of static. I have been using the same Conair Ionic hairdryer for 5 years now, it is totally worth the buy! 

How can I get a smooth finish on my long hair?

For you ladies (and gents) with long hair this can be a struggle. After blow-drying you hair, use a small amount of smoothing serum on the ends and finish it by brushing with a paddle brush. A little smoothing serum will not make your hair greasy, so don't worry! 


1 comment: