Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Turning Over A New Leaf!

Hi Fashionistas!

Happy Friday everyone! Living in Philadelphia this semester has had it's ups and downs.Pharmacy school has been pretty tough, along with the constant noise during the late hours, but the scenery and coziness is breathtaking at times.


























I was initially looking forward to the winter so I could see the city turn into a big Winter Wonderland. However, I totally overlooked the beauty of fall! For this past week, I have been venturing to small local cafes that compose great spirits itself. On my way to my new favorite cake cafe, I frolicked through small alleys with cobble stoned roads and beautiful unique homes.


When the scenery is beautiful, it encourages me to dress cute even though the weather is unfortunately getting colder. With the perfect accessories you can conquer the cold, get inspired by your surroundings, and dress trendy! 




I paired my blue satin skirt that I purchased from Forever 21 three years ago for $12 (back then Forever 21 was a little more cheaper)! For the top, I wore one of my American Eagle sweaters that I mentioned previously in another blog post several months ago. These sweaters were only $6 each, but they are so versatile. I wore them in the summer, now in the fall, and definitely will see them again in the seasons to come. The favorite parts of the outfit were the pink statement necklace (Forever 21 online $6), the black tights, and more importantly, my new BEARPAW Glimmer boots HERE !




The tights and the boots primarily were responsible for making the outfit fall appropriate. I was able to stay glam without freezing my behind off! These boots, just like the other BEARPAW boots are made of clouds from heaven. I was absolutely comfortable wearing them, even when I had to trek along uneven paved roads. Regular booties would not have given me the same comfort and warmth that these boots provided. Invest in a pair of your own, I have already received so many compliments! They have fur all over the inside and I honestly felt like I was wearing fuzzy house slippers all day!






Hope you all have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment