Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gift Guide: Tis' the Season to Sparkle!

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to introduce my "Gift Guide" series on The College Catwalk for the upcoming holidays! Now till New Years, I will be posting themed gift guides, every Tuesday, for you to use as inspiration for when you are purchasing gifts this season for your loved ones.  I know some of you have already started to wonder what to get the special people in your life this holiday. I don't blame you, because so have I! 

While the rest of you are probably taking your last round of exams before the big finals, it may be hard to start your shopping or even make a wish list. My suggestion is to browse casually now and write/ pin items so you can get back to it later!

What are the holidays without some sparkle? 
Glitter, sequins, and sparkles are signs of festivities and holidays. For that sparkle obsessed person in your life, here are some cute gifts/stocking stuffers to dazzle them off their feet. :) The links to each item are under the picture. Enjoy!



Find The Items Here:
FLATS | BRACELET | NECKLACE | HEADBAND | CLUTCH | NAILPOLISH | WATCH | BERET | BOW 

Stay tuned for more gift guides! Even one for guys...!


No comments:

Post a Comment