Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Tips 31: MAX Hair Volume ALL Day!

Hello! 

Since I missed last week's Tuesday Tips, I thought I would bring you my 3 holy grail tips and tricks to help you achieve maximum volumed hair that will last all day! I have been using these three essentials steps for a long time now, and I could not be happier with the results. :) 



Stop the Crazy Conditioning! 

Conditioning is a must for many hair types, but avoid conditioning your roots. Experts say to only condition the bottom one-third of your hair to prevent flatness and excessive hair loss. One expert being my mom. :)  Ever since I was young, she always reminded me to never condition my roots and I'm glad I listened because conditioning the bottom third is all you need to detangle and prevent split ends in your hair. 

Flip Yo' Head Back and Forth! 

Flip your head while blow drying your hair. This step will help the roots dry the opposite direction creating more of a bounce and fullness when it falls back down into place. 

Dry Shampoo= BFF Forever! 

Spray dry shampoo into the hair roots as soon as you are finished styling your clean hair. This will give it more volume as it will soak up extra oils before they have to chance to accumulate and cause greasiness.

I hope this helps! Incorporating just one of these steps will cause a massive difference for your hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment