Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Silver, Stripes, and Sequins!

Hi Fashionistas!

Sorry for my absence! I had been sick for the past week, but I am all better now (just missing my voice) and wanted to post something today.

Blue jeans and leggings can get boring, and sometimes, the biggest fashion statement is simply incorporating a pair of colored pants. Beginning of this fall, I made a promise to myself that I would only buy a pair of bottoms if they were of a different color or print than the ones I already owned.


I bought this pair of gray skinny jeans from H&M for only $6! I was hunting for gray jeans the week prior to the purchase, but when I could not find a pair of my liking, I stopped looking and forgot about it. Fortunately, I walked into H&M with my cousin looking for sweaters and found this gem on the back rack in the rear part of the store. I have paired it with numerous shirts and sweaters, but its pairing with this top (Marshalls $11) is my favorite! I was immediately drawn to the shirt's incorporation of colors, sequins, and stripes. So simple, yet so different!


I wore this outfit when my cousin came to visit me in Philadelphia. To accessorize it, I kept it all silver with my watch (MK), bracelet (Forever 21) and necklace (Forever 21 $9). After all, the focus point was the top so I did not want to look gaudy with too many colors. As we went out and about in the city, I took along the cutest black cross-body that my cousins from London gifted me when they came to visit!








I hope you enjoyed! I cannot wait to get back into the groove of things after finals week! Thank you for keeping up with the blog thus far, I honestly appreciate each and every reader. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment