Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Swimming In the Coral Leef?

Hi Fashionistas!

It's November. It's freezing. So, does this mean that pumpkin spice season almost over yet? I feel like I only have a few more weeks till I am taking blog pictures in a blizzard, sipping on my peppermint hot chocolate! 




But for now, the perfect fall outfits are the ones that you can cuddle up in anywhere, and everywhere. I just love the baggy sweaters and stretchy leggings. During the most random times, you will literally find me folded in an origami position and under my sweater like a turtle, taking a little nap. 

I found this sweater at Urban Outfitters for only $20! Like I said before, check their sales section because even though it can be a hit or a miss, the "hits" are completely worth it! With the sweater, I paired my leggings and black tank-top from Forever 21. To accessorize, I tossed on some Alex and Ani's and a coral scarf for a "pop of color." 

























For shoes, I slipped into my Kay boots from BEARPAW, which are perfect for the fall and winter weather |HERE| . I adore my combat boots to pieces but these Kay boots are a hybrid between the combats and a fur blanket, so stylish, yet warm. As you may already know, I am in love with BEARPAW's boots and shoes. I have been wearing my Octavias to class every single day and its fur is still fluffier than ever! Definitely check out their shoes for your winter essentials. :) 







Till next time! Remember to layer up and get your flu shot! 






No comments:

Post a Comment