Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Tips 17: Happy National Lipstick Day!

Hi Beauties!

Happy National Lipstick Day! Today's tip has to be the greatest of all time! I have been preaching it to all my friends and could not leave you out! In honor of today's holiday, I wanted to give you all the best money saving tip you will get when it comes to lipsticks!

Let's start from the beginning. Have you seen something like this?



Clinque was one of the first companies to come out with this concept when they introduced their Chubby Sticks ($17). It changed the way people lipsticked forever. I was excited when I tried them but I was not blown away like I usually am by their products (moisturizer is god-sent).

A few months later, my sister, a lipstick queen, told me about the Revlon ColorBurst balms. This time I was blown away, far far away! Revlon seriously has it down to the T with this product. It has great application, vibrancy, consistency, texture, pigment, and best of all, it is long lasting! They retail for around $7-8 and are worth every penny! Save your $ and stay away from expensive lipsticks and stains from Sephora and try the Revlon ColorBurst balms instead! They come in two different finishes, Balm Stain which has a shinier finish, and Matte Balm which has the perfect non drying matte finish.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm: HERE
Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain: HERE

These lip balms have become my family's must-haves! Seriously...even my grandma rocks it! Hope you give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment