Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Prancing In Peach!

Hi Beauties! 

Cropped tops are in every girl's closet this season. They show the perfect amount of mid-drift without going overboard on the inappropriate side. My favorite one true pairing this summer are high waisted  skirts and cropped tops. I love that they meet right at that itty bitty waist making me feel very feminine and glam. 

I don't wear this denim cropped top (Mandee's $11) nearly as much as I love it, but it is always front and center in my closet. I paired it with a peach skirt (Forever 21 $13) and a matching peach/gold tiered necklace (Forever 21 $8). For other accessories, I slipped on gold silver stoned bangles (Macy's), a peach/white flower bouquet ring, and my comfy nude heels.





I hope you enjoyed this post! What is your favorite one true pairing?




1 comment:

  1. Wow! This look is so chic & so affordable! Great job:)
    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete