Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Brighten Your Day!

Hi Beauties! 

I was feeling a little bright this day, even though Mother Nature was having mixed emotions. The sun was blinding me in the morning but an hour later, I was drowning in buckets of rain. Get it together MN because you almost ruined my lunch date!

True story, I took these pictures before lunch just incase I came back drenched. I am a firm believer that you will feel a certain way on the inside depending on what you wear on the outside. So I wore something fun and colorful to brighten up such a dark and gloomy day!


This dress became my summer wardrobe's favorite a few years ago when I bought it from Forever 21 (approximately $15). I like how it speaks for itself and does not require too many additional accessories. I tied my infamous chambray shirt (H&M $18) around the waist and accessorized with my bold yellow purse (Forever 21) and white sandals (Charlotte Russe $15). I kept the jewelry simple with my gold watch, bracelets, and white studs (Forever 21 $5).


I hope you enjoyed! What helps you turn a gloomy day into bright one?











No comments:

Post a Comment