Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Tips 14: Lipstick Ready!

Hi Pretty Girls!

I've been having a blast this summer but unfortunately, yesterday I had to put on my big girl hat and have my wisdom teeth pulled. So at this moment, as I write each and every word, I look like a serious chipmunk.

After my gums heal, my lips need some serious TLC! Since I had massive amounts of gauze in my mouth yesterday, my lips have dried out and are so flaky! No matter when or where, chapped lips are not attractive and lipstick on chapped lips is even more unattractive!


If you are looking at your lips right now thinking the same thing, fear not because I have a recipe for a simple lip scrub that can help you beat the chap for CHEAP!

You will need: 
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Honey
1/2 Teaspoon of Olive Oil

Lip scrubs are manufactured by numerous companies and brands but you can make an easy one in your kitchen that will exfoliate, replenish, and restore just as well. Best part, you only need a few common ingredients! Put all the ingredients in a small bowl or jar and mix until combined. Scrub it onto the lips in a circular motion and wipe off with a damp washcloth or luke warm water...just like a face wash!

I hope you enjoyed! Make sure those lips are lipstick ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment