Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

03 Bonnie and Clyde

Hi Fashionistas!

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the most anticipated concert of the summer to see the most powerful couple in the music industry! The On The Run tour was one of the best concerts I have ever attended, and as per usual Queen B was breathtaking...absolutely gorgeous! Every time she did an outfit change and walked out, all I could think was "How does she look like that? How is she even real?" #ThisIsNotRealLife


I never know what to wear to concerts but since the genre of the music did not acquire a certain theme of clothing, I went for comfortable, casual, cute, and something that could keep me cool in the high 70 degree weather. Looking at my wardrobe, I thought "Well, nothing beats the combination of solids and prints!" 


























I just bought these pants from H&M ($5 on clearance), they looked fitting but were very flexible. The material was light enough to keep me cool in the sun but thick enough to keep me content during the night. I traded in my usual everyday small studs for larger white and gold studs from Forever 21 ($5). I didn't wear a necklace this time since I wore my DIY body chain! :)

Heels for concerts are a no-no for me since I like to dance and sing along from my seat freely without toppling over. I went for these flats (Tory Burch) as they were a safer and cuter option with the gold detailing. To hold my personal items, I took my purple cross-body purse (Forever 21 $15) which matched perfectly with the purple details on my pants.





A nanosecond after Jay-Z said "Light up this stadium with your phones."

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to bring your shades with you if the concert is outside. Trust me, you will need them if you have to wait an hour like I did for the official concert to start. But what concerts are you guys going/gone to this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment