Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

We The People....

Hello Fashionistas!

Considering the amount of times that I have been to the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, I should consider becoming a tour guide. I love history, especially U.S. History! I went again a couple weeks ago and thought I would share my outfit.



One piece that I think is a "must-have" this spring is a camo-green jacket! Unlike many winter jackets, this jacket can be worn in so many ways. You can wear it over a nice floral skirt and basic top. Layer is over a chambray, like I did, or over a long sleeved plaid shirt. Because it is so versatile, the possibilities are endless!

I know, this is a little mean! Whoops! 





The camo jacket was $40 from Marshalls, and for a jacket, that is was very "college student" affordable! Under the jacket, I wore a light blue chambray shirt (H&M $18) over a black tank and leggings. Just like the camo jacket, I have worn this chambray shirt so many times with different outfits.

I accessorized with my metallic gray necklace (Forever 21 $7), and combat boots (Steve Madden)  for comfort and because ya' know, "camo" and "combat" are very "war-like", like our American History! Hahaha just joking! My cross body (Steve Madden) was ideal for an outing like this one. The last thing I want to do is drag around a big bulky bag as I try to enjoy the exhibits.




I hope you enjoyed! If you are ever in the Philadelphia area, you should definitely visit this museum which is just a few blocks away from where our nation was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment