Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Finger Ring Clutches and Booties

Hi Fashionistas! 

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Just as I had hoped, the weather is staying beautiful and I am definitely taking advantage of it. The warmer weather allows us to dress in so many ways where anything can look good. Here I have an outfit that I would wear during the days that I want to look dressed up or if I was going out to a friend's birthday. 


The dress is a simple black body-con from Forever 21 ($12). On top, I wore a perfect length gray/green blazer from H&M ($20). It was not too long to overpower the look, but also not short as to where it looked 2001 (remember the shorter blazers?) 


However, in this outfit, I let the accessories do all the talking. For jewelry I wore a black watch and gold chained necklace (Forever 21). Footwear for an outfit like this would usually be strapped or platform heels however, booties add a different glam that heels cannot, especially with it's color!
Lastly, I added a finger ring clutch in a gold metallic, snake skinned print. Finger ring clutches are very popular this year, and you can incorporate them into the whole look as you would with jewelry. You can find them almost everywhere, I purchased this one at Ross for $20!  





I felt the most comfortable in this outfit than I have in any other dress! I hope you enjoyed! What are your go-to shoes when you want to avoid heels?



No comments:

Post a Comment