Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rockin' and Floralin'

Hi Fashionistas!

Let's pause to realize that May will be here in less than a week! However, one day the weather is sunny, high 70s and summer dress weather. But the next day, it is back to the sweater weather.


I have packed my winter coats away but I am going to keep my leather jackets in my closet year-round. Leather jackets are perfect for those days you want to achieve that perfect rocker chic look while staying comfortable. When you want to have edginess without looking like a complete hard-ass, incorporate other softer prints and colors such as florals and pastels.


I wore a gray floral sweatshirt/shirt from H&M (around $15) inside my leather jacket (Ross $40). The bag was $13 on sale from Forever 21! Big slouchy shoulder bags have been a trend since the beginning of the fall season and can make outfits look stylish yet effortless. Even without the leather jacket, the bag alone adds some edge with it's gold studs and leather material. For shoe-ware, I went to my go-to comfy combat boots.





Hopefully soon, I will be able to say goodbye to my boots and hello to my sandals. But until then, let's embrace the fact that we have not had to wear our snow boots in a while. What are your go-to shoes?



No comments:

Post a Comment