Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Skirts and TOMS!

Hello Fashionistas!

I hope you all are having a great week. I cannot believe it is already halfway through April. That can only mean one thing...finals! And on top of that, this crazy bipolar weather is making me sick, sneezy and cranky. I have not felt like this is a while...I just want it all to stop!

However, one great thing that came out of this sickness is my new found love for Ricola cough drops!  Have you tried them? I may be late on the bandwagon, but today was the first time I tried them and my faith in cough drops was restored! They seem to be the only thing that temporarily soothes my irritated and bloody throat. So, the next time you are sick, skip the Halls and go straight to the Ricola. You will not regret it.

I

Well anyway, let us move on to my next obsession...chambray shirts. I think I have worn a chambray in three posts and I have only been blogging for less than a month! This is an outfit that you could wear almost anywhere and anytime in the spring.


I got this circle skirt for $15 from H&M. Circle skirts among all skirts makes me feel EXTRA lady-like for some reason. On top, I tied a chambray over a black cropped top. Tying the chambray over the top gave it a "spring" feeling. For shoes, I wore red TOMS, this is the most casual you can get. It gave the outfit a nice vibe and made me stand out in the crowd.


You could also wear black flats if you do not want to go the super informal route, but a shoe of color turns heads. I hope you enjoyed! Stay warm and allergy-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment