Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sunshine Surprise!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Hopefully you all had a great Wednesday, I know I did! Today's weather was ABSOLUTELY beautiful, sunny and 65 degrees... it almost felt like a dream! I hope the warmer weather is here to stay and that the "showers" from "April showers, bring May flowers," will stay to a minimum. :)


When the sun is shining bright, it inspires me to dress in bright colors. So, for today's outfit, I went to the back of my closet and pulled out these hot pink shorts that I got from the J.Crew outlet ($20) last year and paired it with a chambray shirt from H&M ($18). I wore brown sandals that I purchased from Forever 21 ($12) and an H&M cross-body purse ($18) which I also wore in my "Fun in the Sun" outfit. 



 How was the weather in your city? 


No comments:

Post a Comment