Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kimono Lovin!

Happy Thursday! 

Wearing a robe during the day-time would be ideal. Admit it. Kimonos are basically my version of a day-time robe. They look great over shorts, skirts, leggings, jeans, and even work amazing as swimsuit cover-ups for the summer! 



I bought this one from the sales rack at H&M ($8) . I had seen it on one of my favorite youtubers when I was watching a makeup tutorial and I knew I had to find a similar one! Luckily, I found the same one (okay, not a few days later, but more like a month)! 



I wore mine over an all black outfit when I went out in town in Missouri earlier this month. It's an easy and effortless way to add color to a solid colored, boring outfit. There are so many different kinds of kimonos out there, different prints and styles for everyone! 



Have a great weekend! 












No comments:

Post a Comment