Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Macaroons In Missouri!

Hi Lovelies!

Long time no outfit...

Thank you so much for your patience!




I am finally done with my first year of pharmacy school! YAYYY! This past year had so many ups and downs but I am so thankful and fortunate that I have the opportunity to pursue an education. It is something that most of us don't think about everyday, but as Dr. Seuss once said, "The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." :)

The Monday after I finished my last final exam, I hopped on a plane with my sister to visit my cousin in Kansas City, MO. The entire stay there was a blast!



On the second day there, the temps were ideal for me to frolic in this lovely peach dress from Tobi. We roamed around the city before taking a small pit-stop for macaroons at a cute little place called "Natasha's Mulberry & Mott". I wasn't completely aware of the weather there, so I took along my trusty chambray shirt from H&MNand cuffed the sleeves ($18). A chambray on a dress in the spring or summer is far better than wearing a random sweater, as sweaters tend to weigh down outfits

.





Another accessory that can weigh down an outfit are necklaces! I refused to wear one on this light summer day. Instead, I opted for a white band watch (Kate Spade), a dainty bracelet from Tiffany's, simple studs, and a pair of Tory Burch sandals.




Keeping the outfit light to the eye can inspire you to enjoy the outdoors and the nature around you. 

Hope you all have a great end to your academic year and a great start to your summer! 















No comments:

Post a Comment