Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Meet My NEW $6 Primer!

Hi Beauties! 

If you have been following the YouTube beauty gurus recently, you know where this post is going...

I want to shout from the tallest building in the world to tell everyone about my new primer - the Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm. Yup, you read right! 

I don't know why or how, all I know is that it works and the lasting power and finishing are fantastic! I saw videos of bloggers comparing it to well known primers such as Makeup Forever and Smashbox so I decided to do it myself to see it with my own eyes.

For two days, I wore my ex-favorite Makeup Forever primer on one side of my face and the Nivea on the other. I was blown away with the results- the Nivea looked just as well as the Makeup Forever side! When I compared the Nivea to the Smashbox primer, the Nivea looked even better! 


I have been using it since for 6 weeks now and I definitely do not see myself going back to the other primers for three reasons -- it's WAY cheaper, smells like cologne (only for a bit), and is perfect for sensitive skin! 

Try to get your hands on it the next time you are at the drugstore and save your friends some money too by letting them know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment