Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Galentine's Day!

Happy Galentine's Day!

I hope you are staying warm this month! Here in Philadelphia, I am currently dreading the weather every morning. Who knew the cold could make one cry for their momma? I surely did not!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you my Valentine's Day "themed" outfit. I am a girl that loves all things pink and chic so the coat/boots combo definitely spoke to me! Both the coat and boots have a great backstory to them but let's first start with the boots.




Ever since the chilly weather arrived back in fall, I had my eyes on the Stuart Weitzman "Highland" boots but with an $800 price tag you weren't going to catch me dead in them! However I wasn't sad for too long. My sister found these Steve Madden "Gorgeous" boots that look exactly like the Stuart Weitzman's but are for a fraction of the cost! When I go them, I was honestly the happiest person on this planet, everyone was wearing over the knee boots and I was kind of feeling left out, lol!

When I first opened the boots, I obviously started to model in them (don't worry, I was strutting privately in my room) and I could not help but image them with a mini dress and a long coat. A few days passed and I went to Forever to find a plaid printed coat but as I was shifting through the racks, this pink coat caught my eyes. I had seen it before on the website and I just loved the length and the color.

In my mind, I was like "You do not need anymore coats....but eh, just try it on." I was so thankful that I did because not only did I love it more, it was only $14.99! Yes, you read right, only $14.99! On the website, it was priced for 4x the price so this was definitely a sign that I needed to snag it! Anyway enough of the recaps, here is my Valentine's day outfit today! The purse is from Primark and the bracelet is Loren Hope. :)


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Stay warm and spread love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment