Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Splurge VS. Steal: M2Malletier & Forever 21!

Hi Fashionistas!

Whenever I find a dupe for a luxury item, I need to share it with the world. I do not care if you want to know or not, I will let you know even if you're not in the market for it. I just cannot keep my mouth shut! So many affordable brands are bringing us closer to high-end fashion by mimicking the designs. Now in no way am I insisting you always buy the dupes, you should splurge a little and treat yourself, but in college, ain't nobody got the time (or money) for that! Also, when I say dupes, I DO NOT mean counterfeit items that you find from vendors on the streets. These are legit items from reputable stores that resemble the real luxury inspiration.

Today, I want to talk about the M2Malletier La Fleur Du Mal clutch. When I first saw this bag, I instantly fell in love. It looked completely funky and odd but I think that was what I loved about it! It wasn't your basic cross-body or tote, it had a freakin gold bar attached to it!

Unfortunately, the closest I have gotten to owning it was in my dreams! However a few days ago, I was casually browsing the accessories section when I saw a bag that resembled nothing other than the La Fleur Du Mal clutch. It did not look quite as "high-end" as the real thing but for $25 I thought it was a crazy steal!



I'm not going to lie, I still like the real thing from M2Malletier (HERE) a whole lot better but if you love the funky yet classy design but cannot afford the price tag, go for the Forever one (HERE) ...like why not?

I hope you enjoyed the post! Cannot wait to share my next Splurge VS. Steal with y'all! 







No comments:

Post a Comment