Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Beauty Chit Chat: Say Bye-Bye to Raccoon Eyes!

#14

How can I stop my eyeliner from breaking?
Eyeliners and lipliners are so frustrating to work with when they break and leave you with a stubby point. It's like a regular number 2 pencil... no one wants to use a dull one! If this happens to you a lot, put your pencils in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to applying. This will help prevent it from breaking on you in the middle of a cat-eye masterpiece.

What eye shadow colors are the best for dark skins?
This question is a bit hard. I have seen extremely talented make-up artists use the craziest colors on their eyes and still look flawless. I love doing make-up but one thing I never mess with is eyeshadow--it requires too much patience from me! My best advice is to use deep burgundies, plums, and copper tones for an understated look to complement your warm skin tone. If you are feeling a bit on the adventurous side, definitely play around with neon brights such as electric blues and purples!

How can I prevent my wing eyeliner from smudging?
This is so common! It is so easy to go from fierce to a raccoon throughout the day. If I am going to a special event or a party where I know I will sweat a bit, I like to line the top and bottom of my wing with concealer. It will take a few extra minutes but it is totally worth it! Apply some on a thin brush and sweep it underneath and above your wing, it acts like a lipliner for your eyes.

I hope these tips were helpful today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment