Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: Perfect Brows!

#9

How do I get the perfect eyebrow shape?
Usually your eyebrow beautician will know the perfect shape for your face and you can simply talk about it with them. However if you are tweezing on your own, ensure that the highest point of the arch falls at the outer third of the eye as you go towards the ears. The brow should follow the natural curve of the eye, beginning at the corner and not overextending into the temple. Good brows can act as a natural facelift!

When is the best time to pluck my eyebrows?
After the shower when the skin is more supple and the pore have been opened. Avoid tweezing during the week before your period when your skin is more sensitive.




1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to obtain completely formed eye-brows for as long as I can keep in mind. I have no issues about avoiding finish unknown people at work to ask where they get their eye-brows done if I like the look of their archways, if someone does the same to me. It can make my 7 days. My local friends are acquainted to being welcomed with, Good eye-brows, Where'd you get them done.

    Brow Perfect Hair Remove Shopping Online In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete